In fastener products, screws and bolts are widely used in practical applications. We use screws in actual production, processing, and life. The types and materials of screws used in different environments and places are also different, such as The use of stainless steel screws is usually due to the need to implement certain anti-corrosion, anti-rust, and other functions in certain environments. In such cases, stainless steel screws are often the first choice for users. We will introduce the advantages of stainless steel screws. and disadvantages.
9 Benefits of Stainless steel screws and stainless steel fasteners
- Stainless steel screws increase the bearing surface: they can be used for thin parts that require strong connections but cannot increase the diameter of the screw holes
- Extend the service life of stainless steel screws: Since the recoil is made of stainless steel and has high hardness, the life of the softer base thread is increased by tens to hundreds of times; its strength is increased, and tripping is avoided. The occurrence of random deductions.
- Stainless steel screws increase connection strength: they can be used for soft and low-strength alloy materials such as aluminum and magnesium, wood, plastic, rubber, and other easily deformable and low-strength materials to avoid slippage and wrong teeth.
- Stainless steel screws are wear-resistant, heat-resistant, and corrosion-resistant: due to the extremely high surface finish of the steel wire screw sleeve, it can effectively reduce the friction between the internal and external threads, and the material itself has the characteristics of high-temperature resistance and corrosion resistance. It can be used in frequently dismantled and installed parts and frequently rotated screw holes to prolong its service life.
- Anti-vibration and anti-loosening of stainless steel screws: The special structure of the locking screw sleeve can lock the screw in the screw hole without loosening in the strong vibration and impact environment, and its locking performance is better than other locking performances device. It can be used in instrumentation, precise and valuable power equipment, as well as aerospace, aviation, military equipment, and other occasions requiring a high insurance factor
- Stainless steel screws are easy to repair: in the event of threading errors or repairing damaged internal threads, the use of wire screw inserts can bring the base back to life, and the original screws can be used, which is fast and economical. A simple example, such as a diesel engine body, textile parts, various aluminum parts, lathe tool table, etc., will be scrapped due to damage to a screw hole, as long as it is re-tapped and the screw sleeve is installed, the scrap will be brought back to life.
- Stainless steel screw metric and inch screw thread conversion: The use of steel wire stainless steel screw sockets to convert metric, inch, and international standard threaded holes is very convenient, fast, economical, and practical, and is suitable for any import and export products.
- Anti-rust of stainless steel screws: The characteristics of the steel wire screw sleeve material itself and its surface are extremely smooth. When used in harsh environments such as humidity and corrosion, it will not rust the mating base, and avoid the rust of the threaded hole. The loss of replacing expensive substrates. It can be used in chemical, aviation, military equipment, and other occasions requiring a high insurance factor
- Stainless steel screws improve the connection conditions and increase the bearing capacity and fatigue strength of the threaded connection: the use of wire screw sleeves can eliminate the pitch and tooth profile deviation between the screw and the screw hole, so that the load is evenly distributed, thereby improving the bearing capacity of the threaded connection capacity and fatigue resistance. It can be used for the connection and fastening of hard, brittle, and fragile materials such as ceramics, bakelite, and glass. Effectively prevent fragmentation
At Heat Fasteners, we manufacture and stock fasteners made of various materials, including stainless steel. Our company is ISO, IATF certified, meaning all our fasteners, including the stainless steel variants like stainless steel screws, nuts, and bolts, 304 stainless steel bolts, 316 stainless steel screws, bolts, A4 stainless steel screws, bolts, metric stainless steel screws, bolts, A2 stainless steel bolts, grade 8 stainless steel bolts, m6 stainless steel bolts, marine-grade stainless steel bolts, m8 stainless steel bolts, 10mm stainless steel bolts, dome head stainless steel bolts, 6mm stainless steel bolts, 8mm stainless steel bolts, m10 stainless steel bolts, 12mm stainless steel bolts, 316 stainless steel lag bolts, etc, are conform to the most stringent quality checks. You can check out our vast array of fasteners on our website, you can place custom orders by getting in touch with us
My name is Betty Lee, I’m the business manager of Heatfastener. I have been in the fastener industry for more than 15 years. Feel free to contact us. I’m happy to provide you with the best service and products.
Email: Sales@heatfastener.com|Phone/Whatsapp/Wechat:+86 15018478409
Are you looking for screw manufacturers?
24hours online Service