Best Wall Plugs Supplier
Heatfastener is a Wall Plugs supplier and manufacturer for all your fixing and anchors needs.
- ISO9001, IAFT16949 Certificated
- High precision CNC MACHINE
- Precision+/-0.05mm CNC+/-0.02
- 22Year Experience
- In House Lab: Sclerometer, Hardness tester, Caliper, Torsion meter, Salt atmosphere testing machine, Projector, Die gage, Image screening instrument spectrometer
Wall Plugs and Fixing Specification
Wall plugs also known as an anchor, are small plastic plugs or fiber(originally wood) insert used to enable the attachment of a screw-in material that is porous or brittle or that would otherwise not support the weight of the object attached with the screw. It is a type of anchor that, for example, allows screws to be fitted into masonry walls. The range has various different types and levels of strengths so it is important to find the correct wall plug for the task, yet one of the most typical concepts is to use a tapered tube of soft material, such as plastic. This is inserted loosely into a drilled hole, then a screw is tightened into the center. As the screw enters the plug, the soft material of the plug expands conforming tightly to the wall material. Such anchors can attach one object to another in situations where screws, nails, adhesives, or other simple fasteners are either impractical or ineffective. Various kinds have various degrees of strength and also can be utilized on various kinds of surface areas.
Types of Wall Plugs
Plastic anti-rotation expansion Wall Plugs
Ideal for things fixed by Lag Screws and Particleboard screws, such as cabinet, switch, and so on. The structure of the Nylon anchor with screw is novel and simple which can save raw materials. It has a simple operation and is more widely applicable. After installation, their strong points are bright, clean, aesthetic, and functional on the surface. Suitable substrate: concrete, natural stone, wall brick. Aylon anchors resistant to rust, corrosion resistance, aging resistance,both light and tough, can be remove easily
Nylon anchors with screws are mainly nylon and screw.
The material is divided into plastic and nylon; From the installation is divided into Hammer framing fixing with two wings and Hammer Drive Anchor With Nail Screw. The effect of Hammer framing fixing with two wings is better than Hammer Drive Anchor with a nail screw.
Dimension Of Wall Plugs and Fixing
|Drill hole||Plug Length||Screw Dia||Min Depth||Max fixture thickness|
Advantage Of our Wall Plugs
- Material: High-quality plastic and steel
- Technique: Insulation nails are made by a largely automatic injection-molding machine to produce.
- Use: The insulation nails can be widely used in the floor heating industry, power plants, petrochemical external wall insulation engineering, architectural wall reinforcement, noise, the construction industry, and dill diameter 8or10. Available in different lengths fitting to the thickness of insulation board. We can make all kinds of plugs according to buyers’ demanding
- Suitable for fire resistant stainless steel insulation fixing
- Made out of stainless steel material for corrosion resistance
- Fast and simple hammer-set installation reduces working times
- An extensive dimensional range allows anchorage of insulation boards up to 250 mm thick
- A simple hammer-set installation that reduces working times
- Offer the maximum holding power in drywall materials.Its fine centered point helps guide the anchor into the wall with flaw less precision
- Specification: 10*60,10*80,10*90,10*100,10*110,10*120,10*140,10*160,10*180,10*200,10*220
Other Fasteners You May Interest in
Need Custom Fasteners for Your Industry?
As a 20-year industry experience manufacturer with a factory equipped with precision machines, we can provide, from consultation to production, a one-stop solution for you.
Are you looking for screw manufacturers?
24hours online Service
Frequently Asked Questions