Expansion Bolts Supplier
Heatfastener is a professional R & D and production of Expansion bolts, custom screws, custom bolts, nuts, non-standard fasteners and other metal stampings. Heatefastener pursuit of excellence in product quality, and has passed ISO9001 and SGS.IATF16949, We have the perfect after-sales service network and can provide the most convenient service on demand. Annually, Heatfastenr can be completed with very large orders, but also get a lot of good partners.
Heatfastener offers fully customized custom bolts and screws according to your needs. We can bring your fastener design to reality, and everything according to your requirements.
Expansion Bolts Details
The expansion bolts generally refer to metal expansion bolts. The fixation of the expansion bolts is to use the wedge-shaped slope to promote the expansion to generate frictional gripping force to achieve the fixing effect. that means An expansion bolt is comprised of a bolt, nut, and lead sleeve assembly that expands upon tightening, The bolt is threaded on one end and tapered on the other. In the bolt–lead sleeve–tapered nut configuration, a tapered nut rests in a lead sleeve. This entire component is inserted into a pre-drilled hole. The bolt is then inserted, and when fastened, the tapered nut is drawn towards to head of the bolt, causing the lead sleeve to expand., so it is tightly fixed on the wall, which is generally used for the fastening of guardrails, awnings, air conditioners, etc. on cement, bricks and other materials. However, its fixation is not very reliable. If the load has a large vibration, it may loosen, so it is not recommended for installing ceiling fans.
How Does It Work?
Fixing principle: The expansion bolt is composed of a bolt and an expansion lead sleeve. The tail of the bolt is conical, and the inner diameter of the cone is larger than the inner diameter of the expansion lead sleeve. When the nut is tightened, the bolt moves outward, and the conical part moves through the axial movement of the thread, which in turn forms a large positive pressure on the outer peripheral surface of the expansion lead sleeve, and the angle of the cone is small, so that the wall and expansion lead sleeve, and the metal cone Friction self-locking is formed, thereby achieving a fixed effect.
The spring washer on the expansion bolt is a standard part. Because its opening is staggered and elastic, it is called a spring washer. The function of the spring washer is to use the sharp angle of the staggered opening to penetrate the nut and the flat washer to prevent the nut from loosening. The flat washer is also a standard part, its function is to evenly distribute the pressure of the nut on the connected parts.
Expansion anchors or Expansion bolts are fasteners designed for use in masonry base material that provides holding power through expansion. There are two kinds of expansion anchors; pre-expanded and unexpanded. The pre-expanded expansion anchor is inserted in a predrilled hole compress and then exerts force to create the holding power
Heatfastener uses a wide variety of materials to suit any fastener application. A few that we provide include:
- Stainless steel – SS302, SS304, SS316, (good tenacity)
- Steel – C45(K1045), C46(K1046),C20
- Brass – C36000 ( C26800), C37700 ( HPb59), C38500( HPb58),C27200CuZn37), C28000(CuZn40)
- Bronze–C51000, C52100, C54400, etc
- Aluminum – Al6061, Al6063 etc
- Carbon steel – C1006,C1010,C1018,C1022,C1035K,C1045
- Alloy steel – SCM435,C10B21,C10B339
- Other material– Titanium, UNS C11000 Copper
- Grade: Grade 4.8,Grade 6.8,Grade 8.8,Grade10.9,Grade12.9 etc
- Standard:GB,DIN,ISO, ANSI/ASTM,BS,BSW,JIS etc
- Finish:Plain, H.D.G, Black oxide, Chrome, Teflon,dacromet etc
- Certificates: ISO9001:2015, ISO14001:2015,IATF16949
- Non standards:OEM is available,according to customer requirments
- STANDARD PRODUCTION:Fine Workmanship,strictly controlled within the tolerance range
- HIGH PRECISION:Good abrasion resistance and corrosion resistance
- OEM&ODM:non standard parts development and produce expert
- High quality: High quality material for long sevice time
We also provide below anchors types
- Wedge anchors
- Drop in Anchors
- Steel Hollow wall (regular and drive)
- Ribbed Hollow wall
- Fluted, light duty
- Lag screw shield
- Split Drive
- Single and Double expansion
- Sleeve Anchor (we supply flat head, hex, round, and acorn nut)
- Plastic Toggle
- One step (we offer them in plastic and zinc die-cast)
- Lead wood screw
- Machine screw
- Concrete screws
- Nail in
- Hammer Drive
- Toggle bolts and Toggle wings
- Drive Pin
- Sleeve anchor bolt
- Hex socket round head anchor
- Hexagon socket countersunk anchor
- Hex head anchor
Expansion bolts, anchor bolts are used for connecting structural and nonstructural elements to the concrete. These stainless steel anchors have good chemical resistance and may be mildly magnetic. Also known as drop-in anchors, they’re often used for overhead applications because the anchor’s internal plug expands in four directions to hold the anchor firmly inside the hole before inserting a threaded rod or bolt. To install, place the anchor into the hole, insert the required installation tool (sold separately) into the anchor, and drive with a hammer until the thicker portion of the tool makes contact with the anchor. When installed, anchors sit flush with the surface. Pull-out strength and shear strength values are 25% of the ultimate values.
- Expansion bolts can be used to secure heavy objects to walls or floors.
- Can handle vertical and horizontal loads
- By Tightening the bolt, the nut on the opposite end pulls into the shell, expanding outward and wedging it inside the hole in the wall or floor.
- Yellow passivation coating makes Expansion bolts rust resistant
- Requires a spanner or socket wrench to fasten or undo the bolt
- Ideal for heavy-duty fastening of steel and wood structures walls and floors
Application for sleeve anchor bolt
This is one size we made,any custom bolts are available
Custom size and finish and material are available
Need Custom Expansion Bolts for Your Industry?
As a 20-year industry experience manufacturer with a factory equipped with precision machines, we can provide, from consultation to production, a one-stop solution for you.
Shenzhen Heat Hardware Co., Ltd is a leading custom screw manufacturer in China founded in 2000 years. We are specializing in custom screws, security screws, Sems screws, Chicago Screws, Weld Screws, Long screws, Micro Screws, Thumb Screws, Set Screws, Custom bolts, carriage bolts, nuts, and other custom Fasteners. With more than 20years of industry experience. We have serviced over 20000customers including the aerospace industry, automotive industry, electronics, mechanical and electrical products, robots, the Medical industry, communications industry, Outdoor sports products, smart appliances, etc. we can provide one-stop fastener customized service for you no matter what kind of custom fastener you need.
Frequently Asked Questions
Related Custom Bolts
Are you looking for screw manufacturers?
24hours online Service