U Bolts Manufacturer
We are the leading U bolts manufacturer and supplier, factory in China, The with a range of our products can be divided into auto fasteners, mechanical fasteners, construction fasteners, power fasteners, railway fasteners, household electrical appliances fastener, and chemical fasteners, Product standards including DIN, ISO, GB, and ASME/ANSI, BS, JIS, AS. Main levels of carbon steel:4.8,6.8, 8.8, 10.9, and 12.9 grade, The main material of stainless steel, SS201, SS304, SS316, Titanium, Brass, Aluminum, carbon steel and various kind of our materials
Heatfastener offers fully customized custom bolts and screws according to your needs. We can bring your fastener design to reality, and everything according to your requirements.
U Bolts Details
U-bolts are bolts that are shaped in the letter U. with machine threads for use with a nut on both ends. They can come either round (curved at the bottom) or square bent (where there is a flat part at the bottom with two legs on both ends.) They are usually threaded on each end of the shaft and can come with plates, washers, and nuts. U-bolts are typically used in building and construction applications.
Heatfastener uses a wide variety of materials to suit any fastener application. A few that we provide include:
- Stainless steel – SS302, SS304, SS316, (good tenacity)
- Steel – C45(K1045), C46(K1046),C20
- Brass – C36000 ( C26800), C37700 ( HPb59), C38500( HPb58),C27200CuZn37), C28000(CuZn40)
- Bronze–C51000, C52100, C54400, etc
- Aluminum – Al6061, Al6063 etc
- Carbon steel – C1006,C1010,C1018,C1022,C1035K,C1045
- Alloy steel – SCM435,C10B21,C10B339
- Other material– Titanium, UNS C11000 Copper,silicon
- Grade: Grade 4.8,Grade 6.8,Grade 8.8,Grade10.9,Grade12.9 etc
- Standard:GB,DIN,ISO, ANSI/ASTM,BS,BSW,JIS, Metric, Inch
- Finish:Plain, H.D.G, Black oxide, Chrome, Teflon,dacromet etc
- Certificates: ISO9001:2015, ISO14001:2015,IATF16949, ROHS
- Non standards:OEM is available,according to customer requirments
- The surface of products are smoothy and without any burr,precise technology, accordance with the requirments of customers.
- Provide OEM & ODM service, print your logo or brand on products and make your customized packaging.
- Corrosion resistance,anti-rub-bing,high hardness,anti-rust,high tensile strength and an-ti-oxygen
- Producing completely according to the accuracy of drawings,assembly meansurement to detect function and strict quality control to ensure 0 return rate.
U bolts have primarily been used to support pipework, pipe through which fluids and gasses pass, As such, U bolts were measured using Pipes work engineering speak, which is described by the size of pipe it was supporting U bolts are also sued to hold ropes together
U shape is generally used in trucks, it is used to stabilize the car chassis and frame. For example, leaf springs are connected by U bolts
U-bolt measurements are diameter x inside length x width between legs.
To install: hook the U-bolt around a square post, adjust the plate to the desired position, and secure tightly in place with a hex nut on each leg.
- Round Bend U-bolts:We carry them in a variety of lengths and pipe sizes. We also can supply the U-bolt plates and corresponding nuts if needed. Our line also includes long tangent U-bolts, which are the same as round bend U-bolts, but with longer legs and more threading
- Square bend U-bolts:Our square bend off-the-shelf U-bolts come in 3/8” diameter or custom made as your drawing. We supply them nuts and washers.
- Specials:We also have the capability to supply made-to-order U-bolts in both round and square bend. We can make it per your thread pitch, thread length, inside diameter, and overall length. Our special U-bolts can be made out of -steel (grade 2, 5, and 8), stainless steel (18-8 and 316 stainless), and brass. We can also supply metric threading.
We manufacturer any diameter U bolts as customer requirements, M4, M6, M8, M10, M14, M16, M20, and more, below are one of what we made
Square Bend U Bolt size chart
|Diameter x Width X Length||Material||Finish|
|5/16-18 x 2 x 3||Carbon Steel||Zinc Plated|
|5/16-18 x 2 x 5||Carbon Steel||Zinc Plated|
|5/16-18 x 2 x 7||Carbon Steel||Zinc Plated|
|3/8-16 x 3 x 4||Carbon Steel||Zinc Plated|
|3/8-16 x 3 x 6||Carbon Steel||Zinc Plated|
|3/8-16 x 3 x 7||Carbon Steel||Zinc Plated|
|3/8-16 x 4 x 3||Carbon Steel||Zinc Plated|
|3/8-16 x 4 x 5||Carbon Steel||Zinc Plated|
|3/8-16 x 4 x 6||Carbon Steel||Zinc Plated|
|3/8-16 x 4 x 7||Carbon Steel||Zinc Plated|
Round Bend U bolts size chart
|Diameter x Width X Length||Material||Finish|
|1/4-20 x 9/16 x 1-3/8||Carbon Steel||Zinc Plated|
|1/4-20 x 3/4 x 1-1/4||Carbon Steel||Zinc Plated|
|1/4-20 x 3/4 x 1-3/4||Carbon Steel||Zinc Plated|
|1/4-20 x 3/4 x 2-3/4||Carbon Steel||Zinc Plated|
|1/4-20 x 1 x 1-3/4||Carbon Steel||Zinc Plated|
|1/4-20 x 1 x 2-3/4||Carbon Steel||Zinc Plated|
|1/4-20 x 1-1/8 x 2-1/4||Carbon Steel||Zinc Plated|
|1/4-20 x 1-1/8 x 3-1/2||Carbon Steel||Zinc Plated|
|1/4-20 x 1-3/8 x 2-3/4||Carbon Steel||Zinc Plated|
|1/4-20 x 1-3/4 x 2-3/4||Carbon Steel||Zinc Plated|
|1/4-20 x 2 x 3-1/2||Carbon Steel||Zinc Plated|
|5/16-18 x 1 x 2-3/16||Carbon Steel||Zinc Plated|
|5/16-18 x 1-1/8 x 2-3/16||Carbon Steel||Zinc Plated|
|5/16-18 x 1-3/8 x 2-1/2||Carbon Steel||Zinc Plated|
|5/16-18 x 1-3/8 x 3-3/4||Carbon Steel||Zinc Plated|
|5/16-18 x 1-3/4 x 3||Carbon Steel||Zinc Plated|
|5/16-18 x 1-3/4 x 4-1/4||Carbon Steel||Zinc Plated|
|5/16-18 x 2 x 3-1/4||Carbon Steel||Zinc Plated|
|5/16-18 x 2 x 3-11/16||Carbon Steel||Zinc Plated|
|5/16-18 x 2 x 4-11/16||Carbon Steel||Zinc Plated|
|5/16-18 x 2-1/2 x 3-1/2||Carbon Steel||Zinc Plated|
|5/16-18 x 2-1/2 x 4-3/16||Carbon Steel||Zinc Plated|
|5/16-18 x 2-1/2 x 5-3/16||Carbon Steel||Zinc Plated|
|5/16-18 x 3 x 3-11/16||Carbon Steel||Zinc Plated|
|3/8-16 x 1- x 2-1/4||Carbon Steel||Zinc Plated|
|3/8-16 x 1-1/4 x 2-1/4||Carbon Steel||Zinc Plated|
|3/8-16 x 2 x 3-1/8||Carbon Steel||Zinc Plated|
|3/8-16 x 2-1/2 x 3-5/8||Carbon Steel||Zinc Plated|
|3/8-16 x 3 x 4-1/8||Carbon Steel||Zinc Plated|
|3/8-16 x 3 x 6-5/8||Carbon Steel||Zinc Plated|
|3/8-16 x 3-1/2 x 4-5/8||Carbon Steel||Zinc Plated|
|3/8-16 x 3-1/2 x 6-1/2||Carbon Steel||Zinc Plated|
|1/2-13 x 3 x 5||Carbon Steel||Zinc Plated|
|1/2-13 x 3-1/2 x 5-1/2||Carbon Steel||Zinc Plated|
|1/2-13 x 3-1/2 x 8-1/2||Carbon Steel||Zinc Plated|
|1/2-13 x 4 x 6||Carbon Steel||Zinc Plated|
|1/2-13 x 4-1/2 x 6-1/2||Carbon Steel||Zinc Plated|
Need Custom U bolts for Your Industry?
As a 20-year industry experience manufacturer with a factory equipped with precision machines, we can provide, from consultation to production, a one-stop solution for you.
Shenzhen Heat Hardware Co., Ltd is a leading custom screw manufacturer in China founded in 2000 years. We are specializing in custom screws, security screws, Sems screws, Chicago Screws, Weld Screws, Long screws, Micro Screws, Thumb Screws, Set Screws, Custom bolts, carriage bolts, nuts, and other custom Fasteners. With more than 20years of industry experience. We have serviced over 20000customers including the aerospace industry, automotive industry, electronics, mechanical and electrical products, robots, the Medical industry, communications industry, Outdoor sports products, smart appliances, etc. we can provide one-stop fastener customized service for you no matter what kind of custom fastener you need.
Frequently Asked Questions
Related Custom Bolts
Are you looking for screw manufacturers?
24hours online Service